Bulova Bulova Men's Marine Star Chronograph
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length [mm] x Width [mm]: 43x43
- Dial Color: Blue
- Material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Clasp: Safety Fold Over Clasp with Push Button
- Type: 1/20-Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Calendar, Small Second Hand
- WR100/10Bar/333ft (Swimming, Marine Sports)
From the Marine Star Collection. Six hand calendar chronograph in stainless steel with silver-tone finish and blue dial, flat mineral glass, screw-back case, fold-over closure with pushers, safety bar and extender, and water resistance to 100 metres.
|Name||Bulova Men's Marine Star Chronograph|
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
For over 135 years, Bulova has stood proudly in the vanguard of American innovation. A pioneering force in the industry since opening a small store in Lower Manhattan in 1875, Joseph Bulova transformed how watches were worn and how time was perceived. An independent thinker alert to the era’s risk-taking ethos, Bulova presented one innovation after another, establishing a dedication to creativity and change that endures to the present day.