- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length [mm] x Width [mm]: 43x43
- Dial Color: Blue
- Material: Silicone Strap
- Clasp: 3-Piece Wire Strap Buckle
- Type: 1/20-Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Calendar, Small Second Hand
- WR100/10Bar/333ft (Swimming, Marine Sports)
From the Marine Star Collection. Six-hand chronograph function with calendar, stainless steel case with rotating dial ring to measure elapsed time, blue dial with silver-tone accents, flat mineral glass, screw-back case, blue leather and silicone strap with white stitch detail and three-piece buckle closure, and water resistance to 100 metres.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
For over 135 years, Bulova has stood proudly in the vanguard of American innovation. A pioneering force in the industry since opening a small store in Lower Manhattan in 1875, Joseph Bulova transformed how watches were worn and how time was perceived. An independent thinker alert to the era’s risk-taking ethos, Bulova presented one innovation after another, establishing a dedication to creativity and change that endures to the present day.